Our Keene-based company has Inside Sales Internship opportunities available that offer great experience and training in a professional sales environment! Are you a motivated to join a professional sales organization and have a desire to be a part of a growing, successful, high performing team? If so, EIM has exciting opportunities for you! The Inside Sales Internship is a paid position and will provide you exposure to our products, sales process and our business management system.
The Inside Sales Intern promotes our products and services to research and manufacturing clients through phone and email outreach to current and potential customers while meeting/exceeding activity targets. This position supports the efforts of our Label Experts by using a consultative and solutions-based approach.
- Lead generation/prospecting via LinkedIn, industry associations, and our own extensive internal database
- Develop sales skills and product knowledge
- Set sales and account review phone consultations for our Label Experts
- Execute on Electronic Imaging Materials sales process
- Accurately record activities and customer information in business management system
- Attend and participate in sales meetings, product instruction and sales process training
- Learn and understand how EIM products and services are used in research and manufacturing environments in order to assess the applicability of the products to our customers
- Achieve a strong competency in all needed databases, tools, systems and processes
- Current student pursuing a bachelor's degree with a major or concentration in Professional Sales, Business, Communication, Management or related field.
- Prefer previous experience in student sales/marketing organizations or previous internships
- Strong business acumen, high initiative and an achievement orientation
- Outstanding communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop rapport, influence others and maintain strong working relationships
- Solid computer and software literacy, with the ability to learn new technology quickly
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office and aptitude for internal business systems
Why consider this for summer and/or fall 2017?
- grow your resume with valuable work experience
- grow your pockets with a paid position
- Flexible scheduling during school year with more hours available during breaks
- Located 10 minutes from the Keene State College campus by vehicle
- Work closely with a versatile, innovative & lively group including other college students and recent graduates
- Initial paid opportunity is for one semester but previous interns have extended into additional semesters, breaks, or full-time positions following graduation. Current first year and sophomore students particularly encouraged to apply.
- EIM is a drug-free workplace
We encourage applying now via the online form since interns are often selected in advance of the next academic term.
Electronic Imaging Materials has been in Keene for 30+ years, with second generation owners who have attended and taught classes at Keene State College. Several college students have advanced to additional positions at our company after the initial paid internship.